Our team offers excellent professional and social advice to all JGU members and the target-group-oriented advising formats are tailored to fit the advisee’s needs.
- Career planning for young female researchers and employees from the research-supporting sector
- Advising female students and graduates on the topics of educational and career path planning, preparation for application processes, career start, and further qualification
- Advice on questions on academic careers, funding opportunities, gender-fair teaching, putting together applications
- Advice on gender-sensitive and diverse development of organizations
- Advice on further topics such as crises and conflicts in work and study, sexual harassment
We are also happy to put you in touch with other advising centers.
We’re excited to meet you!